INSURANCEAGENCY GENERAL MANAGER, FT
Diversified independent agency in Casa Grande, AZ with plans for growth throughout central Arizona has multiple openings for hands-on general manager with full responsibility; completely fluent in AMS 360 as well as all phases of agency management including personnel and bottom line and focused on expansion and growth, both personal and professional; salary plus benefits commensurate with demonstrated ability.PERSONAL LINES PRODUCER, FT or PT
Diversified independent agency in Casa Grande, AZ with plans for growth throughout central Arizona has multiple openings for personal lines producer with/without existing book (will offer to buy existing book if applicable), guaranteed leads from affiliated real estate agencies, AMS360 req’d; commission plus benefits, possible draw, commensurate with ability.COMMERCIAL PRODUCER, FT or PT
Diversified independent agency in Casa Grande, AZ with plans for growth throughout central Arizona has multiple openings for commercial lines producer; complete fluency in AMS 360, integrity, self-motivation required; possible promotion to commercial sales management as agency grows; commission plus benefits, possible draw, commensurate with ability.
MEDIAAD SALES, FT or PT
Central Arizona media division of diversified consumer services company with existing lifestyle magazine and plans for expansion into new titles needs ad salesperson. Candidate is self-motivated and has proven ability to identify, prospect and sell national, regional and local accounts.Advancement to sales management possible depending on ability. Commission plus benefits, possible draw negotiable commensurate with ability.
REAL ESTATEGENERAL MANAGER, REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE, FT
Realogy-branded brokerage in Casa Grande, AZ with plans for growth throughout central Arizona has opening for hands-on residential and/or commercial division general manager with full responsibility for all phases of agency management including personnel and bottom line and focused on expansion and growth, both personal and professional; salary plus benefits commensurate with demonstrated ability.REAL ESTATE AGENT
Realogy-branded brokerage in Casa Grande, AZ seeking licensed real estate agentsReal estate sales agents typically do the following:
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
- Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
- Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
- Prepare documents, such as loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, and deeds
Realogy-branded brokerage in Casa Grande, AZ seeks a property manager for its 100+ properties under management. Real estate license and experience needed; salary plus benefits commensurate with demonstrated ability.
RECEPTIONIST / CUSTOMER CARE CONCIERGE
Real estate, insurance, travel and media office seeks administrative support either part time or full time. Experience with accounts payable and receivable a plus. Bilingual is a plus. Weekends a plus.
REAL ESTATE SIGN / MAGAZINE DISTRIBUTION / EVENT SET-UP DRIVER
Responsible for provided company vehicle and trailer for:
- Magazine distribution: regular weekly distribution of two publications to hundreds of racks and office locations around town
- Real estate signs: install, take down for sale/lease signs and riders for 40+ agent residential and commercial real estate brokerage
- Events: set up and take down tents, tables, chair, banners as required for regular community and company events, including but not limited to street fairs, silent witness night, school activities, social parties, bridal shows etc etc; requires nights/weekends occasionally